Sterifile nail files are specially designed for professionals. Sterifiles are made of durable resin coated polyester backed abrasives bonded to a closed cell foam that does not absorb moisture and can be soaked in a disinfectant bath for hours.
- Used for buffing and shaping all types of nails
- Washable & Disinfectable
- Lasts up to 3 times longer than regular washable cushioned files
- Put nail file under running water and brush the grit surfaces lightly using a disinfectable plastic manicure brush to brush off all debris, soil, dust, etc., from the file
- Spray with an EPA-registered hospital-level disinfectant then brush lightly again
- Disinfect both the file and the manicure brush using options below
Thoroughly spray with a hospital-strength tuberculocide disinfectant until completely wet and let air dry. Option 2:
Soak in hospital-level disinfectant for 10 minutes, remove, and let air dry. Be sure to check with your local, state and federal regulations regarding proper sanitation laws when using this product in a salon.
MBS Nail Care: Files, Buffers, Blocks & Toe Separators