Be as bold as you dare with our edgy matte black hair cutting shears with meticulously precise cutting performance for the most advanced techniques. The Dare Shear is part of our Shear Artistry collection which is made up of premium designed professional shearsfor hair salon stylists in modern, sophisticated finishes.
- Stylist Level: Expert stylist level
- Semi-Convex Blade: For enhanced sharpness; smooth, quiet run
- Cutting Edge: Hollow ground, hand-honed finish for a razor-sharp edge
- Steel Type: Superior ice tempered Japanese steel
- Offset And Craned Handle: Designed for the most natural and ergonomic hand and elbow position
- Rockwell Hardness: 3 out of 3
- Finish: Matte black
- Best Used For: Advanced techniques requiring a sharp edge and precision like point cutting
- Care Tips: Wipe scissors with a soft towel between clients and at the end of the day. When needed lubricate with a drop of oil to lubricate the screw and pivot. Open and close the shears and add 2-3 more drops of oil to the pivot to draw out any debris.
Shear Care 101: How to Maintain Your Salon Shears
How To Choose The Best Professional Hair Cutting Shears
Fromm How to: Pixie Transformation
Fromm How to: Long Layered Hair