Invent your next best cut with our no-nonsense gunmetal finish hair thinning shears that deliver a precise cut every time. The Invent Thinner is part of our Shear Artistry collection which is made up of premium designed professional shears for hair salon stylists with superior cutting performance in modern, sophisticated finishes.
- Stylist Level: Experienced and expert stylist level
- Semi-Convex Blade: For enhanced sharpness; smooth, quiet run
- Micro-serrated Thinning Teeth: Evenly distribute hair across the cutting surface for a blended finish
- Steel Type: High quality ice tempered Japanese steel
- Offset and Craned Handle: Designed for the most natural and ergonomic hand and elbow position
- Rockwell Hardness: 2 out of 3
- Finish: Gunmetal
- Best Used For: Precision thinning and texturizing techniques that require a sharp edge
- Care Tips: Wipe scissors with a soft towel between clients and at the end of the day. When needed lubricate with a drop of oil to lubricate the screw and pivot. Open and close the shears and add 2-3 more drops of oil to the pivot to draw out any debris.
From hair coloring tools like foils, tint bowls, and coloring brushes to styling products like hair brushes, scissors, clips and rollers, Fromm Pro delivers professional and reliable products for beauty professionals. With all 5 collections: Fromm Apparel Studio
, Fromm Color Studio
, Fromm Shear Artistry
, Fromm Studio Experience
and Fromm Style Artistry
we are sure to have the Fromm Pro product you are looking for. Shop the Fromm Shear Artistry Invent Gunmetal 28T Thinning Shear 6" and many more Fromm Pro products
here at Marlo Beauty Supply!
Shear Care 101: How to Maintain Your Salon Shears
How To Choose The Best Professional Hair Cutting Shears
Fromm How to: Pixie Transformation
Fromm How to: Long Layered Hair