(Insert Salon Name Here)
Closed ended questions
- Can you work under pressure?
Open ended questions
- How have you succeeded in working under pressure?
- Can you give me an example?
- Can you give me an example of something you did not like about the job?
- So whenever you are two hours late for work do you leave two hours early?
- I'm curious to know what you would do if a client comes into the salon for an appointment and she is not scheduled for that particular time or day?
- I always felt that customer service should always?
- After they pay their bill don't you?
- When you are under constant pressure to meet deadlines to satisfy our customers how do you handle stress?
- I am curious to know what happened. Can you tell me more about it?
- Tell me about yourself?
- Why are you interested in working for (Insert Salon Name Here)?
- Why have you chosen this field?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your long range goals?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your greatest weakness?
Specific Duties Include:
- Answering telephone
- Booking appointments
- Accepting Payment for services
- Balancing cash drawer and end of each shift
- Maintains records for employee sales
- Maintain records for gift certificate purchases and redemptions
- Maintain retail department shelves inventory count
- Maintain purchase order for supplies retail and
- Refreshment and client health departments
- Maintain cleanliness and order of front area and back coffee area
- Providing client with refreshments
Training and educational opportunities
- Ongoing education on newest retail and services we offer
- Computer training opportunities on job
- Continuing education opportunities
- Education opportunities in all areas of the salon industry
(Insert Salon Name Here)'s plans for future:
- New retail area
- Fully computerized
- Creating a company that will offer full benefits and
- Profit sharing in the future
- 90 day probation period - at which time (Insert Salon Name Here) will offer you a permanent position with:
- Six paid sick days
- One wk paid vacation after 1 year of service
- Health insurance program is in development and we have no set time as to when that will be implemented