the perfect add-on service
As a stylist, you have created an important relationship with your clients. They trust that you know what’s best for them and will never steer them to a look that is less than flattering. An in-salon experience, together with your professional expertise, is the number one reason clients choose to visit the salon. Now you can continue to create an even better experience for your client by offering a color service upgrade with Clairol Professional Color Serum.
This easy-to-use treatment improves the strength and condition of the hair while you color. It offers the opportunity to expand your salon menu with an add-on service that fits with your client’s hair color needs.
Clairol Professional Color Serum Benefits:
- Less breakage; hair is strengthened from within
- Provides 75% more conditioning ingredients
- Thicker mixture for better control during coloring
- Reduction in wet combing force versus just using Clairol Professional Liquicolor Permanente alone
- 1 easy mixing step
How to Use:
Simply mix Color Serum into your Clairol Liquicolor Permanente hair color formula. Add 1 oz of Color Serum for every 2 oz of color into the same bowl or bottle applicator. Mix and apply as desired. Process for 30 to 45 minutes at room temperature.
PREMIUM SERVICE UPGRADE TIPS
Deep Conditioning Color is a premium color service. We recommend that you charge 10% to 15% more for this service than your standard permanent color service. Here are some tips to help you start upgrading more color services with Clairol Professional Color Serum.
Promote your new service offering
- Add to your in-salon and/or website menu of offerings
- Send an e-blast to your client database
- Mention it to every color client
- Post on social media
Focus on the benefits & results
- Explain what makes it an upgraded service so they understand why it’s more expensive
- 75% more conditioning ingredients from Color Serum
- Strengthens hair from within
- End result is beautiful color that looks and feels amazing!
- Offer first service upgrade as a complimentary trial
- Let your client know it is a Free Upgrade
- Invite them to upgrade their next appointment if they are happy with the results