Pro2Pro is an online resource center dedicated to enriching the careers of licensed beauty professionals.
OPI Velvet Vision Gel Effects - New Magnetic GelColorsfeaturing OPI
It's hard to resist the instant attraction to OPI's Velvet Vision Gel Effects collection! You'll be mesmerized by the brilliant depth and dimension of six new magnetic effect gel shades exclusive to OPI GelColor. Now you can offer the latest magnetic nail trend and create stunning velvet nails - with OPI Gel Effects and a magnet. No base color. No flash curing. No flocking powder. No extra glitter. No fuss!
Plum, teal, emerald, magenta, mauve and platinum - each shade creates a dreamy effect that moves with every angle. How? The formulas combine a semi-translucent silver plus a color pigment that does not require a base shade. OPI's Velvet Vision Gel Effects reflective, light-shifting magnetic shades provide versatility for unlimited nail art looks! The six-color collection is available in open stock, a 6-piece kit, and a 12-piece display.
OPI Velvet vision Gel Effects Pro Benefits:
Increase revenue with the newest trend
Provide the latest nail art effects for your design-driven clients.
No high-level artistry needed
In a few simple swipes, upsell from a basic gel polish manicure to a premium-priced service.
No need for a base color for the effect to shine through. Simply brush on the magnetic gel and create effects with a magnet before curing for quick nail art effects in a flash.
Get single-color application with two coats, or layer over colors for new looks or nail art designs.
OPI velvet vision Gel Effects SHADES
Your future looks magical in this velvety plum hue.
Get lost in waves of electric teal that are out of this whirl.
Create optical nail-lusions with this mesmerizing emerald green.
A hypnotic magenta that will make nails look like a velvet dream.
A mesmerizing mauve with a touch of gold and a touch of velvety magic.
A platinum hue that will steel your heart with its magnetic draw.
OPI velvet Vision Gel Effects - Step by Steps:
2. Apply one coat of your choice of OPI Gel Effects to all 5 fingers. Do not cure. Pro tip: Cap the free edge first to avoid interrupting how the magnetic pigments lay.
3. On each finger, place and hold the magnet on corner 1 of the nail then move to corner 2, 3 and 4. Avoid getting too close to the gel as it is not cured.
4. Once desired effect is achieved on all 5 fingers, cure for 30 seconds.
5. Repeat for full coverage.
6. Finish with one coat of Stay Shiny Top Coat, cure for 30 seconds, then say "hello" to velvety nails!