Barbicide Disinfectant, 64 oz
Disinfect salon tools, implements and hard surfaces in compliance with OSHA and E.P.A. standards.
For tips and techniques from Barbicide, click here Directions:
- Safe for acrylic tanning beds, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers, and shears
- Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, and Hepatitis C
- Complies with OSHA's bloodborne pathogens standard
- U.S. EPA registered hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant
- Kills pseudomonas, staph and salmonella
- Kills fungus, including "athlete's foot"
- Anti-rust formula
- Will not stain skin or surfaces
- NOTE: Due to high demand of this item, product packaging may vary slightly
Mix with water to make a disinfectant solution. Immerse items for 10 minutes. Sponge, mop, or spray. Click on the link below for the Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
Safety Data Sheet
For more product information:
BARBICIDE® Back-to-Work Plan
Clean and Disinfect with Barbicide & BlueCo Brands
How to Disinfect with Barbicide in the Salon