Barbicide Disinfectant, 64 oz
Disinfect salon tools, implements and hard surfaces in compliance with OSHA and E.P.A. standards.
- Safe for acrylic tanning beds, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers, and shears
- Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, and Hepatitis C
- Complies with OSHA's bloodborne pathogens standard
- U.S. EPA registered hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant
- Kills pseudomonas, staph and salmonella
- Kills fungus, including "athlete's foot"
- Anti-rust formula
- Will not stain skin or surfaces
Mix with water to make a disinfectant solution. Immerse items for 10 minutes. Sponge, mop, or spray. For tips and techniques from Barbicide, Click here Click on the link below for the Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
Safety Data Sheet
For more product information:
BARBICIDE® Back-to-Work Plan
Clean and Disinfect with Barbicide & BlueCo Brands
How to Disinfect with Barbicide in the Salon