Skin & Spa
Need more information? Below you'll find the "frequently asked questions" we hear most often from our customers.
- How can I request a MoneySaver?
- How do I get a manufacturer's rebate?
- What is your Low Price Guarantee?
- Can a cosmetology student order from your site?
- Do you have programs for Chain Salons, Franchises, Schools & Institutions?
- How can I request a MoneySaver?The MoneySaver contains our best sellers and limited-time specials. Click here to request a MoneySaver or view online.
- How do I get a manufacturer's rebate?Manufacturer rebate forms will be included with your order. You are responsible for submitting these forms. Please follow all directions on the individual rebate forms. Need help? Contact a Professional Customer Care representative at 800.333.9499 or email us at [email protected]
- What is your Low Price Guarantee?Marlo Beauty Supply saves you time AND money every time you order - if you find a published price from any competitor, Marlo Beauty Supply will beat that price. Just provide us with the name of the competitor, their phone number, and proof of the price, and we'll beat it, guaranteed.
Please note that due to strict date guidelines from manufacturers on the special pricing / promotions, we do not do price adjustments on previously purchased items.
- Can a cosmetology student order from your site?YES! We sell to licensed professionals and students who are actively engaged in pursuing their cosmetology education. During the registration process at marlobeauty.com, you will be asked to provide the name of your cosmetology school as well as a telephone number so we can confirm your enrollment.
- Do you have programs for Chain Salons, Franchises, Schools & Institutions?We have a Warehouse Partner Program to meet your specialized needs. Start saving even more money today! For information, call 248.220.5619 or click here!
- Placing OrdersMarlo Beauty Supply is for professionals only. Our prices are discounted for the professional trade. We do NOT sell to your clients. A valid cosmetology license, business/school tax ID, or student ID is required to purchase products. This information will be verified by Marlo Beauty Supply. We reserve the right to terminate any transactions if inaccurate information is provided.
You may place your orders online, use our online express order form, or call in your order to our Professional Customer Care center, Monday – Friday: 7am to 7pm EST and Saturday: 9am to 2pm EST at 800.333.9499
- How do I use Express Order?To help speed up the ordering process, you can use our Express Order form. From a MoneySaver or a past order, locate the item numbers of the products you wish to purchase. Then, enter these item numbers and quantity desired - it's as easy as that!
- Payment MethodsWe offer a variety of payment options:
Electronic Check **
Orders over $750 require payment with credit card or certified funds and may have a waiting period.
** First time check by phone payments will be held 72 business hours to clear. After the first order with verification, all additional orders paid with check by phone would follow the standard shipping times.
- Coupon CodesYou may enter coupon codes in the coupon code field during the online checkout process. Multiple coupons may be entered for multiple sales unless otherwise noted.
- Track your orderTo track your order, simply click on the tracking number in your shipping confirmation e-mail or you can receive shipment AND delivery confirmations right to your email/smart phone.
- Order Status and Change an OrderBefore you place your order, you can view the contents and the total amount in your shopping bag. After your order has been submitted successfully, the order goes through the following steps:
1. Pending status - your order has been submitted successfully and is in process.
2. Reviewing status - verifying account information for new customers and special orders.
3. Processing status - entering the fulfillment process almost immediately, the order is in our system and on it's way to the warehouse for packaging.
4. Completed status - your order has been shipped and you will receive an order confirmation email from Marlo Beauty Supply.
The only time that you can cancel or modify your order is during the "Reviewing", "Pending" and "Processing" status. Once your order enters the "Completed" status, it has been sent to our warehouse.
If for some reason your order status reads "Cancelled/Declined", please contact a Professional Customer Care representative at 800.333.9499 as there was an error in processing the order.
- Out of stock itemsAny items out of stock at the time your order is placed WILL NOT BE added to your invoice. Currently back orders are not processed for future shipment. Please re-order out of stock items on your next order or contact our professional customer care representative to inquire about our ship complete option.
- Price MatchingMarlo Beauty Supply will match any advertised price with the ability to confirm that price. Please note that if the cost of shipping varies, then shipping charges will be taken into consideration when matching prices.
- Inventory On HoldWe reserve the right to cancel any orders that require inventory to be held more than 4 business days.
- Shipping Costs & Delivery Schedule
- Order total $0-$99.99 - $9.99 Shipping
- Free shipping on orders over $99.99.
- To better protect all orders over $99.99, a nominal fee of $2.50 to cover insurance will be added to your order.
- There is an additional $3.50 charge for Residential Deliveries. FedEx determines that a residential delivery is one made to a home, including a business operating out of a home. If FedEx determines that an address is a residential delivery, your account will be updated to reflect that change.
Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO & International Deliveries
All orders going to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to a $15.00 Surcharge, plus actual shipping charges. These orders are shipped via US Postal Service Priority Post. At this time, Marlo Beauty Supply is not processing orders outside the United States or orders going to APO/FPO address.
Actual shipping charges are based on the weight of the order and the method of shipping. Due to the chemical content or manufacturer restrictions, certain items cannot be shipped. Customers will be contacted via email if their order contains any such items. They will also be notified of exact shipping charges, all of which must be approved by the customer within 5 business days.
- Shipping TimesAll orders in by 2pm EST M-F are shipped out from the Marlo Distribution Center on the same business day. All orders will receive an e-mail confirmation when the orders are shipped. Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be shipped the next business day.
What is FedEx Delivery Manager?
How do I sign up?
Delivery times maybe delayed based on the holiday schedule.
- Large Furniture OrdersLarge furniture orders may have to be delivered by Common Carrier. They will deliver to your building dock or outside door. You are responsible for unloading the order from the freight carrier's tailgate to your premise.
Salon equipment/furniture is subject to a 20% re-stocking fee and the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges. Final sale items cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded.
- Change of AddressAddress changes must be made prior to the order shipping. If a change of address is made after an order has been shipped - all shipping charges incurred will be billed to the customer.
- Refused/Undelivered OrdersCustomer is responsible for all insurance, residential and freight charges on the order. After second refusal/undeliverable order the customer must pay a $25.00 penalty in addition to all incurred charges.
- "No-Hassle" ReturnsMarlo Beauty Supply has one of the best return policies in the industry, our 30-day No Risk Guarantee. Whatever the reason, we will accommodate your needs. We can quickly return, exchange or refund your item(s)*
To authorize a return, call 800.333.9499, email [email protected], or Click Here.
- *Sales TaxItems shipped to the State of Michigan are subject to a six percent (6%) sales tax. Please consult with your tax adviser for your state with respect to any other taxes that may be applicable with your purchase.
Only Michigan customers are charged sales tax. If you would like to claim Michigan Sales Tax Exemption, we need to have a Michigan Tax Exempt Certificate on file for you. Please call 800-333-9499 to receive a certificate or download the form here. Complete all FOUR sections and fax to 248.546.0053 or email [email protected]