Aquage Hair Care - Now at Marlo Beautyfeaturing Aquage
Aquage doesn't just pride themselves on keeping hair healthy with luxe formulas; they are committed to making sure our oceans stay healthy! Their use of Ocean Bound sustainable packaging reduces the use of virgin plastic. All of Aquage's bottles are 100% recyclable and made from repurposed plastic. Aquage prevents 2.5 million plastic bottles (equivalent to 50 tons) from entering the ocean annually! They work with a team of scientists, activists and creative minds to honor and preserve the sea for the good and beauty of future generations.
Join them on a journey towards sustainability, moving towards more mindful formulas that are kinder to our hair and our oceans!
Owning 4 salons and a school is demanding. We perform over 12,000 services a month and close to a million in retail sales annually. I chose Aquage first of all because I know it performs to the specifications of good hairdressers. Secondly, I love the fact that the clients love it. You sell it once and the clients come back again and again and again and keep buying it. ~ Eric Fisher, Aquage Artist
What is AlgaePlex?
AlgaePlex is the magic marine mix found in all Aquage products, from their classic line to SeaExtend, that will help remedy the widest range of scalp and strand issues. From dandruff and dry locks, to limp, lifeless or damaged hair, these natural, organic powerhouse plants have got you covered.
Sea Botanicals found in AlgaePlex:
Seaweed - A powerful strength-building hydrating protein for the hair. It is packed with vitamins, minerals and fatty acids which hydrate the scalp, while replenishing vital moisture from scalp to dry ends. Limp, lifeless hair becomes full of body and vitality. Natural curls and waves gain extra bounce, and damaged, over processed hair benefits from major repair and even hair thickening.
Algae - Loaded with Omega -3, Omega -6, iron, zinc and iodine. The omega-rich nutrients in algae is most commonly used to aid in thickening and boosting hair growth. Amino Acids and fatty acids help soften hair, improve strength, and hydrate the strands to lock in moisture.
Kelp - Packed with vitamins, minerals, amino acids and macronutrients. Iodine, potassium and iron in sea kelp are perfect for cleansing and toning. This powerful natural cleanser removes scalp and product build up and treats symptoms of dandruff without drying out the hair. The rich blend of nutrients and antioxidants helps to mend split ends and prevent further damage, leaving hair stronger and more resilient.
These botanicals are carefully harvested without disturbing the roots so they quickly grow new fronds and renew the cycle. The harvested plants are washed, sun-dried and put through an extraction process to obtain maximum concentrations of microelements, proteins, amino acids, carbohydrates (carbs are good for the hair!!) and vitamins.
Every Aquage product was designed with a purpose in mind to help repair and maintain hairs' integrity, allowing Beauty Professionals a healthy canvas to push the creativity of hair to the limits! ~Delia Flores, Aquage Artist
While all Aquage products consistently improve the condition of hair, the SeaExtend line takes the healing benefits to the next level! All of the formulas - SeaExtend Silkening, SeaExtend Strengthening and SeaExtend Volumizing - are sulfate, paraben and sodium chloride free while offering amazing color and heat protection:
• SeaExtend® Complex: Concentrated sea botanicals seal the cuticle to lock in color molecules to prevent fading and extend the life and vibrancy of hair color.
• Thermal-V Technology: Exclusive sea derived, enzymatic complex works from the inside out to form a heat-activated shield to prevent damage from thermal styling tools.
This is the luxury line that every color-treated client should use as their go-to for cleansing and conditioning
The prescriptive performance allows you, the hairdresser, to become the hair doctor and prescribe the correct tools for your clients to use at home. When your clients understand their hair better and also are able to replicate their styles at home, you become a very valuable resource to them. They will love you for it! There’s a product for everyone at Aquage! ~ Thomas McWilliams, Aquage Director of Education
Aquage SeaExtend Silkening Oil Treatment, 4 oz
• This no-hold, ultra-light argan oil/sweet almond oil formula dramatically silkens and improves manageability on all hair types, while sealing, hydrating and protecting hair for frizz-free results.
• Unlike standard argan oil treatments that deposit a brassy yellow tone on platinum blondes, gray or white hair, Silkening Oil Treatment is an invisible, colorless formula.
• Reduces blow-styling time by 40%.
• Locks in hair color and protects against thermal damage.
Aquage SeaExtend Silkening Oil Foam, 8 oz
• A versatile styling foam with a creamy, buttery texture that combines the style definition, lift and body-building properties of a volumizing mousse with the silkening, smoothing power of an oil!
• Ideal for any hair type, any hair texture and any styling goal.
• Perfectly defines curly or wavy hair with a light-to-medium hold when air-dried or blow-styled with a cup diffuser.
• Enhances mega volume, body and smoothness when blow-styled with round or paddle brush.
Aquage SeaExtend 60 Second Silkening Treatment, 8 oz
• This 60-second, rinse out transformative treatment seals the cuticle to maximize shine and smoothness.
• Excellent as a backbar treatment with any color service or for salon retail.
• Replenishes vital lipids removed throughout chemical services to increase healthy strand movement and resiliency and restores hair’s pH balance.
Aquage SeaExtend Strengthening Shampoo, 8 oz
• This gentle shampoo is ideal for chemically-treated, fragile or brittle hair.
• Highly concentrated, only a small amount is needed for an ultra-luxurious lather with mineral-rich bio-strengtheners and a rejuvenating blend of Algasilk.
• Improves strength and helps reduce breakage, leaving hair up to 3x stronger.
Aquage SeaExtend Silkening Conditioner, 8 oz
• Gentle on the scalp and hair, this rich conditioner dramatically improves manageability and prepares hair for sleek, silky and smooth styling with frizz-free results.
• UVA/UVB sunscreens prevent fading and environmental damage to help maintain hair color vibrancy.
• Uses Thermal-V® technology to form a heat-activated shield when thermal styling.
Aquage Color Protecting Conditioner, 8 oz
• Deep-penetrating moisture ensures optimal color retention and prevents fading.
• Restores healthy condition and shine to color-treated hair.
• UVB sunscreen protection guards hair color from sun’s damaging rays.
• Neutralizes residual hydrogen peroxide following a color service.
Aquage + PlasticBank
Did you know the world produces more than 300 million tons of plastic every year? And more than 95% of all plastic packaging is used only once. To support conservation efforts to keep plastic from entering our oceans and waterways, in partnership with Plastic Bank®, Aquage is funding the removal of 50 tons of plastic (equivalent to 2.5 million plastic bottles) annually! Aquage is 100% "Plastic Neutral" and they collect 28% more plastic than used in their packaging. This is true "seastainability." So you can feel good about the products you are using in your salon and the world around us all.