WHAT IS GHASSOUL CLAY?
Ghassoul clay (also known as rhassoul clay, red clay, or red Moroccan clay) is a high-quality soothing natural clay found only in Atlas Mountains of Morocco, and has been prized for centuries as the finest mineral rich treatment for skin and hair.
Clinical studies and testing on Ghassoul have found that it can increase skin elasticity, even skin tone, reduce blemishes and blackheads, and reduce skin dryness or flakiness. Ghassoul is highly regarded for it’s ability to soften skin, reduce sebum secretion, regenerate skin by removing dead cells, and rebalance skin by tightening pores.
Today, Moroccan natives pay a weekly visit to a local Hammam (think steam bath or sauna) to partake in the ritual-based body treatment that includes cleansing, aromatherapy, detoxification and massage. Ghassoul clay remains part of this ancient purification ritual that has both healing and transformative powers; the Moroccan Hammam encourages skin smoothing, increases circulation, stimulates the immune system, releases toxins, and is an excellent way to relax and melt away stress.
Gena Mani Pedi
Moroccan Ghassoul System
Easy 4 step process!
Step 1 of a 4 part process- Cleansing Minerals SOAK
- Mix in water and soak for 5-10 minutes
- Infused with light and delicate rosewater
Step 2 in a 4 part process- Polishing Spice SCRUB
- Rub into dry skin and gently massage to exfoliate
- Formulated with fresh and infusing mint
Step 3 in a 4 part process- Nutrient-Rich Nourishing MASK
- Apply a thin layer and allow dry time to boost effectiveness
- Contains mineral rich and absorbent Moroccan oil
Step 4 in a 4 part process- Moisture Replenishing MASSAGE Lotion
- Massage to nourish and hydrate skin
- Infused with citrusy and floral orange blossom fragrance