Perfect Nails in No Time with IBD Soft Dual Builder Gel & Soft Gel Tipsfeaturing ibd
Clients looking for long, perfectly-shaped nails but want an acrylic alternative? Extend natural nails and create the perfect set in no time with IBD Soft Dual Builder Gel and IBD Soft Gel Tips! Used together, a full set mani can be achieved in 30 minutes! Your clients will love the speed and beautiful results and you'll love the ease of application.
IBD Dual Builder Gel
These soft gels in a jar build strong results - IBD Soft Dual Builder Gel is an adhesive and soft gel in one! On natural nails, application is easy and clean with a gel brush to adhere soft gel tips. IBD Soft Dual Builder Gel is also perfect for overlays to strengthen and lengthen the nail. It's a snap to get an effortless and precise finish! In addition, this is a great alternative application for filling in extension nails to save time. And when it's time for a fresh start? The soak off formula allows for easy removal. There are three new nude colors to choose from.
Cool Nude is a light beige shade
Warm Nude is a dark beige shade
Barely Nude is a pale pink shade
IBD's new flexible soft gel tips allow for a seamless seal from the cuticle to the free edge, so manicures can take shape in a flash! Pre-etched for effortless application, these gel tips provide long-lasting pro results with easy soak off removal. Comfortable and lightweight for easy wear, IBD Soft Gel tips can provide up to a month of nail extensions. Each box includes 504 tips in 12 sizes. There are 4 different shapes to choose from: almond, coffin, stiletto and square in a variety of lengths:
IBD Soft Gel Tips
IBD Step by Steps
Preparation for IBD Dual Builder Gel:
1. Push back overgrown cuticles and remove with a cuticle pusher. If needed, use cuticle nippers to trim off excess.
2. Gently remove the shine from natural nail by using a fine nail file or buffer block.
Soft Gel Tip Application:
1. Apply IBD Dehydrate, followed by IBD PowerBond.
2. Apply a thin coat of IBD Dual Builder Gel to the natural nail and cure for 30 seconds under an LED lamp or 1 minute if using a UV lamp.
3. On the inside of the soft gel tip, apply a thin layer of IBD Dual Builder Gel. Only apply the length of the natural nail.
4. Place the soft gel tip on the natural nail, lightly press down the tip starting from the cuticle to the free edge in order to push out any air bubbles between the natural nail and the soft gel tip. If you do not have enough product, remove the tip and add more. If there is too much product, wipe off the excess before moving on to step 8.
5. Keep applying pressure and flash cure under LED lamp for 15 seconds or 45 seconds if using UV lamp.
6. Once all of the nails are done, cure for a full 30 seconds under an LED lamp or 2 minutes if using a UV lamp.
7. Remove any excess IBD Dual Builder Gel on the soft gel tip with file.
8. Buff the entire nail using a fine file or buffing block.
9. Dust off nail.
10. Apply your favorite IBD Lacquer or Gel Polish and top coat.